2019 – Jenx, Jože Jenkole s.p. // www.jenx.si
Software Engineer, Blogger, Researcher
- Development and research interests include, but not limited to the following cutting edge technology areas; .Net Core, Xamarin, Docker, Azure, Clean Code approaches, DevOps, Code quality, Blockchain, Software development processes and related.
- Blogging at https://www.jenx.si/blog
2017 – Ascalab d.o.o. // www.ascalab.com
Senior Software Engineer
- Architecture and development of mobile applications for Automotive industry.
- Modernization of embedded platform for Automotive industry.
- Architecture and development of modern desktop applications for Automotive industry.
- Deployment strategies for healthcare industry.
- Technical support for new business opportunities.
- Tech lead.
2013 – 2017 Hocoma AG // www.hocoma.com
Outsourced – fulltime Software Engineer
- Design and development of various web-based and desktop application for robotic rehabilitation therapy support.
2011 – 2016 Xlab d.o.o. // www.xlab.si
Software engineer and Project Manager
- Designing and developing back-end Rest API services for serving data for energy efficiency monitoring.
- Design and development of prototype Windows Phone 8 client application for document sharing system.
- Development of modules for business suite software.
- Architecture and development of secure data synchronization module for distributed shops.
2010 – 2011 Inea d.o.o // www.inea.si
Software engineer and Tech Lead
- Architecture and development of the energy system automatization, system for balancing energy levels and development of the smart grids.
- Technical lead for Software development department (all non PLC software development).
2006 – 2010 HermesSoftlab, Comtrade // www.comtrade.com
- Development and architecture of user interfaces for complex web applications.
- Development of large unified informational system for tax administration.
- Development and architecture of mutual funds management system.
- Development of internal (in-house) e-platform for e-business (framework used on 30+ projects).
- Development of the system for secure document exchange in the public health sector. Secure exchange of e-Orders and e-Reports between hospitals and microbiological laboratories. Responsible for web portal-management site development, presentation layer, configuration, security.
- Development of web based e-payment system for Self-Care Portal for large mobile service provider. Responsible for development and integration back-end system with e-payment providers.
2003 – 2006 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering // www.fs.uni-lj.si
Researcher and teaching assistant
- Researcher and teaching assistant for System Automatization and Experimentation.
- Main research area: Distributed Manufacturing Systems.
- Development of production information-communication system in a distributed manufacturing environment.
- Development of system for management of workshop processes.
- Published several publications on international conferences.
- I am a husband.
- I am also a father of 4 boys.
- I have driving licenses for cars, heavy trucks, tractors, motorbikes.
- I like to read books.
- I like Tomos motorcycles. I own two of them: APN 6S 1997′ and APN 4 1973′.
- I like mountain biking. I am fan of GT Bicycles. I ride GT Bravado and Giant XTC Advanced 27.5 LTD.
- I like Volvo cars.
- I am mechanical engineer by education.
- I prefer beer over wine.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I once cycled from Ljubljana (Slovenia) to Zakopane (Poland) and back.
- I once cycled from Ljubljana (Slovenia) to Sicily (Italy).
- I once met a mommy bear with two kiddo bears when mountain biking. And yes, I almost pissed my pants.
- I had brain surgery at 21. No worries, I am OK now. Well, I think!?
- I am also motorbike guy. I had Honda Transalp. Some day I will buy BMW R 1250 GS or Honda AfricaTwin.